Tuesday, July 19, 2011

POJ Groups in Chilean Church / Richard / July 19

Today I received this email from Pastor Miguel from Villarrica, Chile. I led the Person of Jesus training at the church in June 2010. Enjoy.

Miguel Angel Rivera
Dear Richard,
Greetings and blessings in Christ Jesus from the cold region of Villarrica, Chile! 
We have not had a more blessed time in our church than when you were here doing the Person of Jesus training. Since April we have started Life Groups, bringing together a large number of people around this Study of Love. The Person of Jesus has been a hit with everyone.
The Life Groups meet in homes throughout the city. There are 18 groups with 6 to10 people in each group with more than 100 people in total.
I hope to share later with you in another email some testimonies and results, along with the names of the leaders of each Person of Jesus Life Group so you can pray for them. Meanwhile, it would be great if you can send them an email greeting.
I hope you feel encouraged to return to Chile someday.

Your friend and servant,

Pastor Miguel Angel Rivera
Alliance Church
Villarrica, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment