Monday, August 29, 2011

Fayetteville Fruit / 8.2011 / Bob

CONFIDENTIAL

In December of 2009, my church, Spring Valley PCA in Roselle, Ill. gave an APL seminar to Heritage Bapt. Church in Fayetteville, Ga (Atlanta).

Last Friday night, I got a call from one of the families in the church that shared a neat prayer story.  Long story short, an entire family is being reconciled because of what Paul has called "time on target praying."  This reconciliation will also bear fruit in two significant church families, as well, because church leadership is involved.  

Naturally, we cannot write publicly about this and I am withholding sensitive details for obvious reasons.  But, I wanted our staff to know that our work has borne fruit in being a part of a neat prayer story all because one church gave a seminar to a church in need.

I hope this encourages you as much as it does me.  When you are in a very small organization like ours.  And, when you run on a comparatively very, very small budget the way we do, it is great to hear of such significant fruit, isn't it?

Plus, it makes for a great idea...churches (or individuals) giving seminars to other churches in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment