Saturday, August 27, 2011

Incarnation Seminar / 8.2011 / Paul

Here's the first couple in the Incarnation Seminar that I did last November at Redeemer in Winterhaven, FL. This is a two hour video, but if you just watch the first 30 minutes you get a pretty good feel for it. When I watched the video I was more than a little humbled because although I think we were a help to Terry and Tammy I did not incarnate well with Terry. That is, I was focused on the truth Terry needed to see but not on Terry as a person. If I had been, I would have been slower, given Terry more time to reflect. I asked the Trainers to give me feedback and they were excellent. For instance, Scott Cook said, that my comment, "I think we have enough data" was a little depersonalizing. Absolutely. You'll see me make it at about 15 minutes when I stop Terry and Tammy. I'm going to keep doing these and keep video taping them. I really want the church to see how to love.

http://vimeo.com/27496179

No comments:

Post a Comment